The Mishawaka Food Pantry is open and assisting individuals and family's right now. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The Food Pantry is also looking for both Volunteers and Donations.
Please consider assisting us in trying to help others.
We accept PayPal Donations.
Our address is:
315 Lincolnway West
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Who We Are
The Mishawaka Food Pantry was created and now assists many families every month with not only food but clothing and other necessities as well.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Bob Beutter
- Mike Caurro
- Kristi Hayes
- David Nufer
The Food Pantry Director is Mike Hayes
Mike's Biographical Profile:
Mike married Kristi Artusi in 2011, has two adult children, Sarah and Matthew, a step son Kyle and a grandson David.
- Mishawaka High School – 1976 graduate
- I.V. Tech – 1984 – 85
- Vincennes University – 2005 – 2007 (Pre Hospital Emergency Medicine) Certified
- Mishawaka Common Council – Budget and Finance Committee; Public Health and Safety Committee
- Penn Township Trustee (8 years)
- Indiana Township Association – Vice President, Legislative Chairman, Conference/Convention Chairman
- National Association of Towns and Townships – member Board of Directors
- Indiana Association of Cities and Towns – Legislative Committee
- Solid Waste Management Board of St. Joseph County
- City of Mishawaka Fire Department – Firefighter/Paramedic (21 years)
- National and State Certified Paramedic
- Fire and Homeland Security Training including W.M.D.
- Indiana Professional Firefighters Union Local 360 – Treasurer, Recording Secretary, Trustee
- Mishawaka Lions Club
- Pleasant Valley United Church of Christ – Trustee (3 years)
- St Joseph County Step Ahead - Council
- St. Joseph County Youth Development Commission
Honors and Awards:
- 2005 Indiana Township Trustee of the Year
- School City of Mishawaka – Community Honor Roll